Ingredients in the crust
1 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
Ingredients in the filling
1.5 ounces of goat cheese, at room temperature
2 Tablespoons greek yogurt
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
About 1 1/2 cups strawberries
Handful of microgreens
- To make the crust, whisk together the almond flour and salt. Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil and whisk until a crumbly dough forms.
- Divide the dough in half and press the dough into two miniature pie pans (or a regular size pie pan if you doubled the recipe). Use a fork and pierce the dough all over.
- Stick in the fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes or until it starts to brown. Remove from oven and let cool before adding toppings.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the goat cheese, yogurt, and maple syrup. Spread into an even layer on the tart crusts.
- Top with strawberries and sweet basil or dessert mix microgreens.